June 6th, 2022
2022 SMILE Award Recipients
Every spring the Hester and Morris team has been partnering with the area middle schools to give out an award for leadership.
We called this the SMILE Award which stands for shine, motivate, inspire, lead and excel -- all wonderful qualities that truly make others around them smile.
The schools select the individual and our office prepares a plaque and rewards the recipient with a $100 cash prize. The recipients do not have to be patients of Hester Morris Orthodontics, but we have been so pleased to see that many of them often are!
We are so very proud to be able to partner with our local schools and reward these deserving students who serve others so well. Congratulations to the 2022 SMILE Award recipients.
Lanier County Middle School: Drashti Patel
Valdosta Middle School: Angel Sheffield
Hahira Middle School: Mallory Rogers
Berrien County Middle School:
6th Emery Lane
7th Brandon Jones
8th Eric Martinez
Pine Grove Middle School: Yuka Bass
Lowndes Middle School: Emily Kate Hiers
Newbern Middle School: Wanda Waldon
June 3rd, 2022
“Your education is a dress rehearsal for a life that is yours to lead.”
Today we are sharing something fun we recently were able to participate in!
While we always LOVE to celebrate the current and past patients who are Graduating high school, this year was EXTRA special for our team.
It's been over a decade since anyone on our team has had a graduating senior. But in 2022 we had FOUR! Four seniors have parents on staff in our office. Plus, Dr. Morris had one son "graduating" from Crossroads Baptist School and their youngest was graduating from Kindergarten. Needless to say, there was quite a lot of graduation talk in the office.
To mark this special moment & the smiles in our office life, we had a special little photo session with Lindsay Colson of Captured by Colson Photography! It was so much fun and almost all of our students were able to attend. In addition to the two little ones from Crossroads, our photos had seniors representing Georgia Christian School, Lowndes High School, and Lanier County High School.
It was a great time to see one another outside of the office, to celebrate the graduates, and to work with Lindsay -- She's awesome! Even Dr. M got in on the action!
We hope you enjoy this peek! We are incredibly proud of these graduates and the entire Class of 2022! Congratulations -- Keep Smiling!
May 27th, 2022
Have you seen our newly revamped website???
Our Hester & Morris Team has been hard at work to keep up-to-date with the latest technology in the office AND online!
Here are a few fun features we hope that you will check out!
- New Invisalign Content!!! Including videos about life with wearing your aligners, and a whole section devoted to younger patient needs with Invisalign First.
- Smile Transformations that will wow you!
- Meet The Team -- We had a lot of fun showing off our personalities!
- Our Home Page has a lot of fun and interactive features now, too! Be sure to scroll all the way down!
- And of course, the Blog!
The docs got new photos, too! We think they look pretty great! Do you know which one is Dr. Hester and which one is Dr. Morris? You'd be surprised how often we get asked that;)
Sending us an email, requesting an appointment, or recommending us to a friend is easier than ever before. You'll also find all the patient forms available here.
We are excited about more ways for us to connect with our patients! What is your favorite feature of the new site? Leave us a comment and let us know!
May 24th, 2022
It’s selfie season!
Beach trips, vacations, family events, holidays, graduations, and weddings.
There are so many fun events you’ll be journeying to over the next few months, and it’s probably got you thinking about your smile…picture after picture being taken.
You’re just a few steps away from starting your journey to a perfect smile.
Here are 3 steps to help you get started:
- Call us! Even though orthodontists are specialists in the dental field, you do not need a referral from your general dentist to schedule your first consultation with an orthodontic office. Most of our new patients find us by word of mouth or social media. So if you’re interested in an orthodontic consultation, all you have to do is call our office to schedule your first visit.
- Do a bit of research. Our practice offers two ways to get our patients to their perfect smiles. Invisalign and braces. Braces are a more traditional route and what most people think of when you say “orthodontics”. But do you know that Invisalign is quickly becoming the #1 choice of teens and adults when they go into orthodontic treatment? Search around online and see what people are saying about Invisalign. Our website also has some great content on Invisalign as well.
- Prepared to be amazed. Our practice uses the most current digital scanning technology in orthodontics. This digital technology will create a simulated version of your teeth of how they will look at the end of treatment. So even though your orthodontic treatment may take up to two years to complete, you’ll get a preview of the end results at your first visit! It’s so motivating to see the changes that can be made with orthodontic treatment.
It really is exciting to start on a new journey and see the small changes in your smile week to week as you progress through your orthodontic treatment. Yes, it takes time to get to the end, but it will be so worth it! Ready to get started? We’re ready if you are…